Tuesday 27 December 2011

On the Indian Ocean explorers by Josh HT

It's all too much and I am very tired...
On the first day I was very poorly with a rash and a temperature.  The next day we went to the doctor's and I had to have a big injection in my bottom.  We left the doctors and went for a lunch at a pizza and ice-cream and coca cola shop with a brilliant view of the sea.

We went to a new hotel on Christmas day and we had dinner on the beach at night-time and it was very nice.  We had goat at lunchtime which was very yummy.  Then we had a brilliant fire at night and it was my best Christmas ever because we had dinner on the beach. We missed all our friends and family at times and we wish them all a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.


I drew this heart in the sand for my Mummy because I love her....



The Indian ocean is like a bath because it is so hot and if you dig a big hole you can have a hot tub when it fills up with water.  We met this lovely girl named Wendy who runs the hotel and she has some kittens and some puppies.  One puppy is called Mazungu as he is all light brown like a white person!


exploring the Indian Ocean....

No comments:

Post a Comment